Blue Diamond Tours is a family owned business, we pride ourselves in providing a luxury personalised small group tour to the Blue Mountains. We realise that people may only visit Australia and the Blue Mountains once, & our priority is to ensure that their one trip to the Blue Mountains is a memorable one. Blue Diamond Tours is Highly Ranked on Trip Advisor receiving an award of excellence for 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014. The reason for this is that we provide a local experience away from the groups.
Blue Mountains Day Tour Package
Our Tour INCLUSIONS
- Luxury Mercedes – Benz Maximum 14 people
- Hotel Pick up from all CBD Hotels
- Morning Tea – Freshly baked Scones with Jam & Cream with Homemade Dessert & Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Visit breathtaking lookouts with amazing views & photo opportunities of the Blue Mountains
- Professional Photo taken of you & given to you in display folder per couple as a gift to take home valued at $20
- Hot Lunch – With a variety of options including vegetarian. Complimented by a choice of Australian beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee
- Featherdale Wildlife Park entry – Cuddle up to a Koala or feed the baby wallabies
- National park entry
- Ferry return to Circular Quay where tour concludes at approx 5pm
1) Our First stop in the Blue Mountains will be Lincoln’s Rock, Spectacular uninterrupted views of the Jamison Valley & Mount Solitary
2) Enjoy Morning Tea at the Conservation Hut in Wentworth Falls, Take in the scenery while enjoying your Homemade freshly baked Scones with Jam & Cream with Homemade Dessert & Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
3) Visit Scenic World and dare yourself to ride the steepest Railway in the world. The Scenic Cableway or Skyway offers spectacular views of the Three Sisters and the Valley (At own expense) Our Tour Guide will take you down to the valley floor whilst explaining the area and coal mine.
4) Echo Point, the closest & best view of the Three Sisters. You will be able to witness the blue haze & the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley & experience for yourself the raw magic the Blue Mountains creates.
5) Breathtaking view of either Jamison Valley or Megalong Valley away from the crowds in a private location.
6 ) Enjoy a Six option lunch menu with a nice refreshing Glass of Australian Beer, Wine, Soft Drink, Tea or Coffee.
7) Featherdale Wildlife Park is Sydney’s ultimate wildlife experience. Our guides will take you in and show you some of Australia’s native wildlife, Cuddle up to a Koala or feed the baby wallabies.
8) Your trip to Sydney is not complete without a cruise on Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour Circular Quay. You will travel under the Harbour Bridge and past the Opera House before disembarking at Circular Quay where your tour will conclude at approx 5pm (depending on traffic and ferry).
|Concession||$185.00 (Australian pension or student card only)|
|Departs||Tuesday – Sunday from most city hotels (Private Charters Available any day on Request)|
|Pickup||6.45am-7.20am (must call to arrange hotel pick-up) OR Pick up 7.10am at Starbuck’s Circular Quay (corner of Pitt St and Alfred St)|
|Return||Rivercat to Circular Quay 5.00pm (Depending on traffic and ferry conditions)|
Complimentary hotel pickup from 6.45am-7.30am
Tour runs from 7.30am – 5pm Tour Concludes at Circular Quay
Inclusions – Morning Tea, Lunch, Featherdale Wildlife Park, Photo in display Folder and River Cruise
Exclusions – Scenic World Rides
Blackout dates – 25th December, 1st January, 26th January, 5th April, 25th April, June 18th,20th, 21st,22nd,24th, 27th & 28th, September 1st – 8th Inclusive
Available – 6 days a week Operates Tuesday – Sunday
Retail Rates including GST from 1st April 2015:- Adult $185, Child $140 (2-12 yrs old)
Minimum 2 people – Max 14 people per bus
Private Charters available on request 2-200 people to Blue Mountains,
Jenolan Caves, Hunter Valley, City Tour, Jarvis Bay or Port Stephens