About Us Who are we
Global Experience was founded in 1999, it all started with Sonia Ortega’s dream. Wanting to make a difference in people’s lives and what better way of combining all of her past skills and experience in Counselling, Mediating, Social Work, Business Management and Auditing plus her love for Australia and cultures of the world. Sonia’s dream attracted a group of young dedicated people that also wanted to make a difference somehow, they all came from different parts of the world, and they had all been International students themselves. From a dream to a reality, Global Experience team was born to provide services where students can receive extra assistance and support while theyperform well in their studies and have a positive experience in Australia.
Standard Homestay Program includes:
• A single room, where your host will provide a bed with appropriate linen, blankets and towels.
• Your room will be furnished with a comfortable bed, desk, chair, lamp and a place to store your clothes
• You have the option of sharing accommodation in the same Homestay if you wish.
• Two meals a day will be provided every day (breakfast and dinner).
• Light lunches will be provided on the weekend if you are at home.
• Access to a shared bathroom (you provide your own toiletries).
• Access to laundry facilities (the host provides washing detergent, you do your own washing and ironing).
• Easy access to transport to your place of study, taking a maximum time of 45 minutes door to door.
Did you know that Global Experience takes pride that during 2005-06, we successfully provided VIP Homestay for a member of a Royal Family while studying English in Sydney?
VIP Homestay Program can be tailored to suit your needs with the following options:
• Private bathroom
• Internet access
• Local phone calls included
• Dietary requirements such as Halal food
• Washing of clothes
Any two of these options are included in the normal VIP weekly Homestay rate, however all options are available. Additional charges apply.
We offer several student apartments located in Maroubra and Chatswood, easy access to the public transport and local amenities. They also offer private bathroom and FREE Wi-Fi.
Minimum booking is for four weeks and the accommodation rate starts from $280 per week.
Our Sydney share houses are conveniently located in the popular suburbs (such as Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and Lower North Shore areas) with easy access to major universities/colleges, City CBD and other attractions.
All the houses are newly refurbished, fully secured and within easy access to public transport.
You have the option of single or twin room with common bathroom.
Minimum booking is four weeks and you will also receive free unlimited Wi-Fi access included in the fees you pay.
Great news – share houses are now also available in Melbourne and Perth!